The First International Conference on Family and Spiritual Education (ICFSE) with the ISC license number 01210-21630 is jointly organized by the Research Institute of Hawzah and University (RIHU) and the institute of Islamic Family and Spiritual Training (IFST).
ICFSE will be held as an in-person event at Qom, Iran on 20 October 2022.
The conference will also include the live-stream Virtual component for those who cannot join physically but wish to learn, connect and network.
Delegates can attend either in person or online from wherever they are in the world.
We are concerned about the health and safety of all of our staff and attendees, and are closely monitoring the COVID situation.
Benefits of Attending
Why Should Attend?
- Present your ideas and work to a global audience
- Select between various modes of presentations: Oral or Virtual
- All accepted papers have publication opportunities in ISC-indexed journals
- Have your work published in the Conference Proceedings
- Nominate for Best Presenter Awards for outstanding presentations
- Increase your work’s visibility and readership through the Open Access publication with a reputable Publishing House
- Receive constructive feedback from Peer Reviewers to improve your work
- Hear from world-class keynote speakers
- Get deeper knowledge and a new perspective in the field
- Find new opportunities to connect and network with an academic community in various academic sessions and social functions
- Gain access to all presented papers